The European Cycle Logistics Federation is a professional body which represents and supports cycle logistics companies across Europe.
- The Federation is a membership organisation for:
- Established cycle logistics businesses (such as delivery companies, couriers, pedicab operators, tradespeople, organisations which use cycles as part of their business operations and so on).
- Start-up businesses considering using cycles as part of their business operations.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of cycle logistics equipment.
- Associates who have an interest in promoting the further use of cycles.
- The Federation is supported by CycleLogistics Ahead, an EU funded project which promotes the delivery of freight by cycles and trikes.