DRAGON CITY WEAKNESS
We have made this best weakness guide this time around. All the dragons’ weakness has been included plus better organization to help you keep track of your breeding progress.
Unlike other breeding guides or calculators, we have organized the information so that all the breeding combinations are easy to use and follow. Also check dragon city hack
Please enjoy and share this simple 2014 updated breeding guide Dragon City with your friends! First of all, at the time of writing, there is no defence implemented in the game.
All dragons will deal a similar amount of damage regardless of their levels
The different breeds of dragons will have different skills, weakness, and resistance based on their element and various health.
Generally speaking, high attack dragons have low health points, and senior health dragons in Dragon City will have a small attack.
The standard moves are shown with a fist and carry usual effects against all dragon types except legendary dragon class.
- An Earth-type dragon will face double damage from War and Metal, Half from Earth and Fire, and None from Lightning
- A Fire-type dragon will suffer double damage from Water and Lightning, Half from Fire and Metal, and None from Light
- A Water-type dragon will suffer double damage from Fire and War, Half from Water and Nature, and None from Earth
- A Nature-type dragon will suffer double loss from Earth and Ice, Half from Nature and Light, and None from Water
- A Lightning-type dragon will suffer double damage from Water and Light, Half from
- Lightning and War, and None from Meta
- An Ice-type dragon will suffer double damage from Fire and Metal, Half from Ice and Dark, and None from War
- A Metal-type dragon will suffer double damage from Lightning and Dark, Half from Metal and Earth, and None from Fire
- A Dark-type dragon will suffer double loss against Earth, Nature, and Light, Half from Dark and Lightning, and None from Ice
- A Light-type dragon will face double damage against Nature and Dark, Half from Light and Ice, and None from nothing (A Light-type dragon can negate no attack)
- A War-type dragon will face double damage against Water and Ice, Half from War, and None from nothing (A War-type dragon can negate no attack)
- A Pure-type dragon will take typical damage from every move except for an Ancient-type step, where it will deal half-damage
- A Legendary-type dragon will take typical damage from every move except for Physical attacks (half damage) and Legendary attacks (Double damage)
- Ancient dragons will always take average damage (maybe half from Ancient attacks
- As you move further in the game, you will have enough gold to purchase more advanced genes to make even more gold.
All Dragons share the weakness of Dragon, and the Majority have Ice also (Majority as Kingdra is excluded because of it’s Water second type).
Better still a lot of Dragon you will encounter as part of the main game (Elite 4’s Lance) is an x4 weakness to Ice as they are Dragon/Flying.